- You are responsible for your use of the Application, for any information or content you post to the Application, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post, or display will get transmitted through multiple technology providers and infrastructure systems. You should not be reliant on ASMI™’s Application for any critical text message or SMS communication. ASMI™ DOES NOT store message content on ANY servers to facilitate the transmission of the messages. Messages are routed through your phone and carrier, which may incur text messaging charges for you from your carrier or other party. Messages stored on your device as a result of installing ASMI™ may be visible to anyone who has access to your device.
- By installing the ASMI™ Application you agree you will use the Application only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. You further agree to maintain CAN-SPAM Compliance and send communications only to such people who have expressed their consent to receiving communications from him/her.
- The Applications that ASMI™ provides are always evolving and the form and nature of the Applications that ASMI™ provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, ASMI™ may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Application (or any features within the Application) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice.
Content On The Application
- All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We do not monitor or control the Content posted via the Application and we cannot take responsibility for such Content. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Application or obtained by you through the Application is at your own risk.
- We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Application or endorse any opinions expressed via the Application. Under no circumstances will ASMI™ be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Application or broadcast elsewhere.
Application Available “As-Is”
- Your access to and use of the Application or any Content is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Application is provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Without limiting the foregoing, ASMI™ AND ITS PARTNERS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. We make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Application or any content thereon. ASMI™ will not be responsible or liable for any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Application, or any Content. You also agree that ASMI™ has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Application. We make no warranty that the Application will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from ASMI™ or through the Application, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.